Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

What I've been learning

So I took some time to learn some things and try them out and find what works for me. I've followed some great fitness people on IG and Twitter and have been learning and getting some great ideas from them.

I've learned that counting macros is not going to work for me with the kids and I can't afford to buy different food for myself. I can however count my calories without changing the kids diet to much to where they complain about the food.

I need to start meal prepping again irregardless of what people think or say. It'll not only make my dinners and lunches easier but the kids complain less surprisingly.

I break up my workouts throughout the day because of them. I clean and play with my kids throughout the day so to me it only made sense to break up my workouts as well. This isn't necessarily a bad thing but it might take me longer to see any results than if I did it all at once. This isn't exactly a bad thing but I'm usually a results driven person.

Knowing this I've made the decision to do my workout all at once during the day or at night when they go to bed. I've also got to eat healthy and more regularly during the day since I'm burning more calories than I'm eating which is not good for my body. I've also decided that while I love working out at home eventually I'm going to have to join a gym, which I've wanted to do for awhile but can't afford at this time.

With all that being said, I'm going to go plan my workout for today, plan out meals for grocery shopping tomorrow and of course play with my kids and clean.

Keep it moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment