Search This Blog

Friday, June 10, 2016

Arm day!!!

Yes I know most people probably hate this day but I love it! I've always had scrawny tiny arms, I can help lift and move people three times my size but I still have chicken arms with a little muscle definition. My goal is to tone what I have and gain a little more. So this was my arm workout today:
This is a 21 day challenge but the exercises work! Since i can't afford to go to a gym and do all my workouts at home this is turning out to be perfect. I also did the workout session I've been doing for the past week, which is this one:
I am not saying this last workout will definitely make you lose 10 lbs and I honestly didn't check my weight before I started on this journey.I'm more focused on gaining muscle, toning what I have and losing that damn mombelly I got after 4 pregnancies, 3 of which I carried full term. Overall I want to look and feel better for me not for anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment