Search This Blog

Monday, June 6, 2016

Getting back into it

    I'm just going to be honest and say now that for the past 3 years I've been dormant and my only exercise was at work. That being said I work as a nurse and move all the time and lift people on a daily basis. But I used to do 5Ks just for the fun of it and I want to get back to that but also be better.

Last week or so I had heart to heart with myself and decided I wanted to feel better, eat better,be comfortable in my own skin,cut down on some of my own body shaming of myself but most of all just to be happy and to be able to do things with my kids for years to come.

I really didn't know where to begin even being a nurse I'm still clueless about something's :). So I did what apparently quite a few other people do as well and got on Pinterest researched workouts I could do from home and saved a lot of pins. I started doing 2 of those consistently several times a day and am actually quite impressed with myself and the fact I'm feeling a little better already.

My 3 kids are enjoying not only cheering me on but also doing them with me and picking on me. Now if they would just get on board with the healthier eating! One battle at a time lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment