Search This Blog

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Late post and today

I couldn't post yesterday due to myI internet always going out because of a thunderstorm and my craptasticItablet acting a fool. So I'll play catch up and do 2 posts in 1.

So yesterday i decided to work my legs. I found a good workout routine on line and did that one, along with walking lunges in the backyard and an hour of soccer. Here's the leg workout that i did and had my legs sore this morning:


And that brings me to today. Today I only did 45 minutes of soccer with the kids and the crossfit workout I had posted previously. I did however find a different ab workout that I'll be trying out later tonight to do on ab days when I get them set in stone. I am learning more about myself as I progress through this journey. Like I really do need to make a workout schedule so that I can be more consistent. I also need to start meal prepping again and just eat regularly on a daily basis. Realized yesterday all I ate were 2 sliced chicken sandwiches and I've only ate 1 today. So definitely need to work on my nutrition or none of this will matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment