Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

No time to eat!!

I'm the worst when it comes to eating 3 times a day, I barely remember to eat once. So I started making smoothies since they are healthy and fast. My favorite is a Strawberry Banana Oatmeal Smoothie. I make it with a cup of strawberries, 1/2 a banana, 1/4 cup of oats and 1/2 cup of Dannons Vanilla Yogurt. You can tailor it to fit your tastes and add in other ingredients. I've added in kale and it was pretty good.

After having one of those mid morning I went outside with my boys, played soccer, ran around, began teaching my 6 year old how to skateboard and did walking lunges up and down the little hill in our backyard. Its been a productive day overall. Maybe later this week I'll take some photos and post them so that throughout this journey I can come back and see my progress. And of course my smoothie pic won't post, I'll try again later...
My little walking lunge hill

No comments:

Post a Comment