Search This Blog

Friday, July 1, 2016

Friday Progress Report

So I'm almost done with the 21 day arm challenge (after having to start over) and am seeing progress! Its been slow and steady but I am seeing some muscle definition and muscle tone. I even have little baby biceps! Chicken arms are going away and any progress is progress. I'll post pics on the last day. I already plan on waiting a week and redoing it but this time increasing the dumbell weight to 10 pounds from 3 pounds.

I also started a new 12 week training program from an app I found on my tablet. The first workout today kicked my butt and I literally collapsed when I was done. Mainly worked legs and core today. So far it's a pretty good app as you can pick the program I'm doing for weight loss or one of their other ones. I took my before pictures today before I started and I'm actually really excited to post the final picture with today's picture so I can see the progress.

My iFit is working again after being MIA for a year. I've been wearing it for a week straight and so far I've realized that I eat less than I burn which is what you want to lose weight but you also need to feed your body right. So that is something else I'm working on. Right now my cals out are about twice as high as my cals in.

I'm a work in progress but I'm not giving up this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment