Search This Blog

Monday, December 5, 2016

What do you mean cardio doesn't always mean running?!?!

First let me apologize for being gone so long. It was completely unintentional and then my laptop and tablet shit the bed and my phone is a POS. 

But yes cardio does NOT mean you absolutely must run. It also doesn't mean that you have to use a treadmill, elliptical or spin bike either. For most people cardio is pure utter tortuous hell and I used to be one of those people at one time. I've ran 5K's in the past and was working my way up to a half marathon before my support system well quit. 

So now instead of running I tend to lean more towards H.I.I.T. Cardio. I do this at least twice a week but am shooting for four times a week.
Below are some routines I've been using that I found online while I'm currently making my own routine. Once I'm done perfecting my own routine if anyone would like to have it to use just let me know!






No comments:

Post a Comment