Search This Blog

Monday, December 19, 2016

Refuse to quit

We all want to quit something at some point in our life. Sometimes quitting something is a good thing if it's negatively impacting your health and well-being. Other times we want to quit something for the simple reason that it's just to hard.

Thus type of quitting is not acceptable. Just because something isn't as easy as you wanted it to be doesn't mean it won't be worth it in the long run. I know I've wanted to quit several times on this fitness journey alone. But I know if I quit I'll just regret it a week from now.

I have struggled and I have gained but I have not and will not quit. Neither should you, whether it's a fitness dream or anything else you'd like to do, fight thru the struggles and the end result will be worth even more. I promise you it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment