Search This Blog

Thursday, January 5, 2017

PreMass Preworkout Review

A month and a half ago I got this product to try. I had tried Preworkout powders in the past with little satisfaction.

With the two previous products I had tried they left me feeling like I was going to have a cardiac malfunction and that is not a well liked feeling. While this one didn't leave me feeling like my heart was going to jump out of my chest it also didn't really help me get through a workout. It is stimulate free so perhaps that had something to do with it, I can't say for 100% if that was the case. This product also claimed it would help build your size which was something I hadn't heard before when it came to Preworkout. Even taking it as directed there was no size increase. The only thing that is going to help you get bigger is hard work, dedication and proper nutrition.

This product wasn't as chalky or clumpy as the other ones I'd tried. It still clumped together as soon as water was added (of any hot/cold degree) but the taste was alright once you shook the hell out of it for about 10 minutes.

All in all I'm still looking for a Preworkout product 😁💪



No comments:

Post a Comment